Thursday, April 3, 2008

mason's on the way

ok so before we begin this post let me point out first that there will be no kammy to proof read anything so i don't want to hear anything about my gramatical or punctual mistakes. so with that being said - everyone needs to learn to listen to brad when he says that the babys going to be a BOY!!!! yep, the ultra sound lady said she was 100% sure it was a boy and from the looks of the picture we have i would have to agree that it is definately a boy. today was pretty cool, except for the fact that kammy had to down 2 bottles of water and then on top of that have mason kicking her bladder which made things worse! during the ultra sound we got to see every feature of mason - feet, hands, arms, legs, sausage!!! sorry kammy i couldn't resist, this is what happens when you go out of town and i get to do the blog. everything look perfect from what we could see - his little heart was beating at 142 beats a minute and we actually saw him move his eyes and swallow as well as kick like crazy and stretch once momma went to the bathroom. so now that we know it is a boy, kammy is off to canton for another shop-a-thon adn this time she went with the check book. that is scary to me which means she will actually be balancing it while there to make sure we don't overdraw! i might need to pick up a third job so if anyone needs their yard mowed i have a new mower and all and will give you a good price. well i have attaced several pictures and they are pretty self explanitory when you see them. hope you enjoy our little man!


little arm



looking down on the head




the package

8 comments:

Mrs. Cervantes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Cervantes said...

YEAH! NOW WE CAN BUY BABY STUFF:)

Anonymous said...

So along with Brad, I was also right! I knew he was a Mason all along! Congratulations you guys, Davon and I can tell you for a fact that little boys are wonderful, and he will fill your hearts with more love and joy than you ever thought possible. We love you guys and are so very excited for you (all three of you, Mason is getting a great mommy and daddy!).

Meet the Huffstetlers said...

You guys probably won't remember us. We were in the same small group through Fellowship. You had joined just a few weeks before we left. Married the same day as you guys within minutes!
Anyway, I stumbled across your blog through Brandon and Sheri's. I'm excited to hear that you two are expecting. We are also expecting our first due in September and will be finding out the sex at the end of this month.
Congratulations on your little blessing!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's a boy?! I know I was only guessing, but I really thought it should have been a girl :) Maybe the next one...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear what Kammy found at Canton for Mason!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me (Jess). I forgot to put my name...

Jess

Anonymous said...

OK Jess - let me reference you to the proof it's a boy. Look at picture #3 and that tells the story!

Anonymous said...

Really excited for everyone!Remember Brad you could get a boy like Bill. I did! Lots of fun but hard to stay one step ahead!
= ) Aunt 'Nelle