we are getting closer and closer to completing project new floors at the reece household. as you can see from the pictures, the family room and foyer are complete. we are still waiting on our drapes to be returned from the cleaners for the dining room -they will be in tomorrow along with the flooring crew who will remedy the mismeasurement issue. as for mason's room, we are anxiously awaiting the arrival of his mattress, so we can begin decorating and kammy can settle on the furniture layout. we'll update with pictures as we make progress.
we're hoping this weekend will bring some much needed rest and relaxation as well as a bit of rug shopping to warm up the new wood floors. let the bargain shopping begin!!
just for fun, see if you can find the hidden kammy that didn't want to get up when the picture was taken.

5 comments:
The floors look beautiful! Hope you're doing well! Can't wait to meet Mason!
OMG - the floors are gorgeous...glad to know you've been able to return your fave spot Kammy...hilar. - Lauren
I know it took a long time to get there, but it looks wonderful. I can not wait to see Mason's room! :)
I love the floors! I'm so glad that they finally finished them!!
The floors look amazing! Hopefully you can now say that it was worth the wait :) Jess
Post a Comment