as you might imagine, growing a baby is a gloriously bizarre phenomenon... truly miraculous, yet at the same time, hilariously odd. brad and i have been taking "belly shots" along the way (not quite as frequently as we had intended, but enough to really see the growth chart in action). as i was downloading a few today from the camera, i came across the 8 week shot versus the 32 week shot. all i can say, is wow -- what happened?? and dream of the day when (hopefully) my favorite jeans will be more than just a distant memory :)
many of you have asked to see the belly shot, so in a moment of weakness, i won't leave you disappointed (perhaps disgusted, but not disappointed!) here it goes...
(we're 35 weeks now, so it's still not a completely accurate picture of what i look like today!)
5 comments:
Kammy girl - you are fixing to pop!! (And I bet you are ready to!!) But, take heart, I am not very far behind you! In fact, when you're back in those fave jeans, I'll just be popping!!
I have been terrible at taking pictures of my belly (I just typed "taking belly shots" but realized that sounded a little too frat party-ish), so I unfortunately can't recall the flat(er) stomach I had before! Hopefully, I'll see it one day...
On those same lines, however, last night after a quick glimpse in the mirror, I realized that I am beginning to develop an outie belly button - CRAZY!! We went from normal to crater to outie. I think it is kind of cute, but honestly, what will my body do next?!?!?
Can't believe how close you are!! Excited for you both!! - Lauren
Little Mason will be here before you know it, and you'll likely be back in those jeans sooner than most! I can't wait to see the little man and for Jackson to meet him!
Love the belly pics! That is pretty crazy and a miracle all at the same time :) Mason sure is taking up a lot of space! He better not decide to arrive before the baby shower to make a personal appearance...
Jess
I will have to say...I think you still have plenty of room. I am sure my experience having twins has nothing to do with my perspective.. :) Enjoy these last few weeks as much as you can. Sleep... even with all the pee pee intruptions. Lack of sleep will have a whole new meaning once Mason comes. I am looking forward to seeing you at your shower. Blessings, Tanni :)
Your Mason belly is nothing short of precious! Can't wait to see you at your shower this Saturday.
Shelley
Post a Comment