Sunday, August 10, 2008

mason's crib...

you might be thinking that we've forgotten that our child needs a place to call his own. while we've been busy getting other things ready for him, we've also been slowly piecing together mason's room. there are still a few finishing touches to be done, but by and large, it is ready. for your viewing pleasure, here are a few photos from various angles...





my sister korey is painting a couple of items for the walls flanking the chair (which is a glider by the way, although it doesn't really look like one). we're hoping that she'll bring them on the plane from new york with her when she comes to meet him :)

we are officially 37 weeks now (technically full-term), so any time the munchkin wants to arrive is fine by us. i guess we should finish watching the childbirth video sometime soon!

have a great week!

3 comments:

Brandon and Sheri said...

First: if the 'childbirth video' is anything like the 'miracle of life video' I saw in highschool biology - skip it... and definitely don't REWIND the birth like my teacher did (gross)

Second: nice job on Mason's digs - good color palette and I like the proportions of the room. Chair is the icing on the cake!

Third: we're really excited to meet Mason (even if only through webcams until our next trip home)... you'll have to share all your lessons learned so we can be better parents.

Elizabeth Taylor said...

The room looks adorable! I can't believe you're 37 weeks now. Mason will be here so soon! I was so sorry to miss your shower this weekend, but I hope you had a wonderful time!

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I love his room!! It's so cute... I mean manly... :) (That was for Brad). I am really praying for you in hopes that little Mason will come out soon... but not too soon :)