Wednesday, September 16, 2009

seaside smiles...

we ventured down the road from our beach to seaside, florida, a quaint little beach town with great architecture and lots of "photo ops" for smiling little people - or cranky ones - whichever you happen to have with you!

to mason's credit, we left the condo later than we planned and we were cutting it close on dinnertime... we managed a few smiles, but everyone was pretty worn out by the time we made it to the beach (next time we'll start there first!) mommy also underestimated how quickly the sun would set, so we had two strikes against us.

without further adieu, here are the "best of" from the evening...










1 comment:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I am a little envious about the beautiful background!! But... you three deserve it! :) I am trying to convince Nick to go next summer, but he mentioned Galveston.. ha ha.. I guess if that's as far as we can go, I'll take it! :)