Mason: "Huh? (with emphatic point)"
Mommy: "Oh, you see your table? We'll play with it in a little while."
Mason: (Even more emphatic point) with more sound effects I roughly translated as "I want to see it now!"
Mommy: "I know you want to play with it, Mason, but we have to finish breakfast first."
Mason: (signing) "All done!" with big smile and another point.
Mommy: "Two more bites and you can go play."
Mason: (mouth opens wide)
as soon as he finished his breakfast, he made a beeline for one of the chairs and climbed right in. he played for a while and when i tried to get him to come into the bathroom so i could finish getting ready, he pitched a big fit. i ended up carrying the table and chairs into the bathroom with us so we would both be happy. apparently the table is a huge hit!
No comments:
Post a Comment