Thankfully (and amazingly), we walked away without a scratch. And thanks to Brad's coworker (who was kind enough to pick us up in Houston and bring us home), I can now say I've ridden in the back of a police car. Don't worry, I was merely a passenger and we managed to stuff 2 car seats in there with me in between the assorted state trooper weaponry that is mounted in the back seat. In case you're wondering, it was a tight squeeze!
So, despite my claims that my car was going to be a 10 year car, it was deemed a total loss by the insurance company. Sadly I had just received the congratulatory 1 year of ownership email!
I'm hoping the new one will truly be the 10 year car - actually I hope it 's more than that so it can be Mason's first car! Hard to believe that he'll be learning to drive in 10 years! Maybe that will be incentive for him to not leave goldfish and breakfast bar remnants in the back seat... Yeah right.



No comments:
Post a Comment