he's just getting old enough to realize that other kid's moms don't take pictures nearly as often, lol! just explain to him that he is pretty much a celebrity in the blog-o-sphere and he just has to go with it b/c we all need our mason blog fix.
p.s. the table = wonderful investment. mason seems to love it!
3 comments:
he's just getting old enough to realize that other kid's moms don't take pictures nearly as often, lol! just explain to him that he is pretty much a celebrity in the blog-o-sphere and he just has to go with it b/c we all need our mason blog fix.
p.s. the table = wonderful investment. mason seems to love it!
I've seen Kasey make that same face in college; usually Sunday morning after a late night at Rabbs. LOL
I like his table! I had one when I was little and it was awesome. So grown up.
Post a Comment