it's been a while and we do have new pictures to post; they just haven't been downloaded yet. in the meantime, mason wants to know what's been keeping you busy these days? do tell!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Your great aunt Addie . Hi Mason! what I've been doing is mowing grass for two days straight . we have had a lot of rain and it make the grass grow so fast in one and half weeks.We have mole hills and it makes riding the mower rough to ride and I feel like riding a horse. I really like those pearly white teeth of your, now you can eat a lot of foods, you must get a watermelon to eat for Memorial Holiday and the swimming pools will be opened to the public.
1 comment:
Your great aunt Addie . Hi Mason! what I've been doing is mowing grass for two days straight . we have had a lot of rain and it make the grass grow so fast in one and half weeks.We have mole hills and it makes riding the mower rough to ride and I feel like riding a horse. I really like those pearly white teeth of your, now you can eat a lot of foods, you must get a watermelon to eat for Memorial Holiday and the swimming pools will be opened to the public.
Post a Comment