Another fun but very challenging week in is the books for us. Well it was probably more challenging for the rest of the class than me seeing how I caught a 24 hour bug and got confined to my room from Tuesday around 4:30 pm until I was released on Thursday at 8:00 am. Little concerned about the class I missed but I am sure I will eventually make it up somehow.
We are still holding strong at 44, this week there were a lot of bumps and bruises from the ACT drills we did and we have a few guys limping around but they are all sucking up the pain and moving forward, Good Job guys! We had 2 full days of Penal Code and have finished up the material, now we just have our first major exam on it this Sunday and not sure when the second one is. For the time being I am concentrating on the first exam and then I will start the second half of the material. We had firearm orientation again and interpersonal communication and then the fun stuff all day Thursday and Friday. We were at EVOC all day long driving and shooting. At first the driving courses look very overwhelming, but once you get your practice run in they were not that bad at all. I only killed a few "kids" while out there, and need to add some speed to my backing up but all in all I did very well. As for the shooting, that was a blast (no pun intended) and I did really good here also except for the shooting on the knee drill, which was the last round of shooting we did. All I have to say is if I ever have to shoot from my knees, the guy I am shooting at will be castrated because that is the general area all my shots went. I have to improve on that.
Very fun week, other than me getting sick, and looking forward to getting the 1st Penal Code over with and getting back to EVOC.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment