Man this week really flew by, not that I am complaining or anything but things are moving along really fast. We had Family Violence, Victims Rights, Crisis Intervention, and Civil Process this week. Pretty interesting stuff and it is amazing some of the stuff people do to their families and friends. We also had a little ACT this week and started on our ground defense. On top of this and getting smoked during PT on Tuesday and Thursday, needless to say every muscle in my body is hurting yet again. Sure will be nice when my muscles get used to all these workouts we are doing, but I don't see that happening in the near future. The workouts are great and I may have to ask the counselors for a new sam brown and under belt next week seeing how I have no more notches in my belt. Hopefully I won't lose any more inches or pounds seeing how I don't have much more to lose. It is a great feeling to know that I am getting in the shape I am in, and hope that I can continue this workout program if time allows after graduation.
That is about it for this week, we wrap up Penal Code next week, thank GOD, and then we will start hitting Transportation Code more which I hear is pretty tough to.
We did lose one recruit this week, but this loss will do nothing but make the class stronger and hopefully keep us out of trouble.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment