Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Little bit sneaky

Sneaky. Smart. Silent. It's a dangerous combination and little bit is proving that she is a little handful when it comes to typical toddler "I'm into everything" behavior.

Case in point: Sunday evening.

While folding clothes, I noticed that Mason was helping and Madison had disappeared. a quick look around the house revealed that she had snuck into the half bath was climbing the stool to try to wash her hands in the sink.

A short time later, I was making dinner while she and Mason played in the living room. I noticed it was suddenly eerily quiet and asked Mason where little bit was. His response: "I don't know!" Another frantic search around the house and I found her in my bathroom trying to start a bath. Agghhh!

We finally made it through dinner and as I'm cleaning up, she goes missing again. This time she's closed herself in the pantry (10 mins after finishing dinner) and she's climbed a stool in the pantry, grabbed a package of ritz crackers and is shoving them down her throat.

Seriously sister, you are sneaky, smart, and silent. And are probably going to give me a heart attack before you hit kindergarten!

Meanwhile, we are ramping up the "must close all doors" lessons with big brother...

No comments: