
we're in!! after making the important 4:49 am call this morning they told us to get our stuff together and be at the hospital at 7:00 am ready to go. kammy is all hooked up to the monitors and drugs just waiting for the contractions to begin. she has had a couple of small ones so far but nothing to bad yet. the worst thing to happen so far this morning is when they went to put in the iv her vein rolled and the nurse had to try again - luckily she got it on the second time. the doctor just came in and broke her water and now there is no turning back! here are the first round of pictures of kammy and her 2 best friends at this time - our nurse connie on the left and dr. hampton in the middle.
7 comments:
I was so excited when I went online and saw an update. We are praying for you Kammy! You look great. I see someone did their hair and make up this morning...haha. I can't wait to meet Mr. Mason!!
-Kristen
Yeah!! I love the comment - no turning back! We know you're in good hands!!!! YEAH!! - lauren
How exciting! We'll be praying for you!
Yeah!! I'm so excited to meet Mason!! :) It looks like you have a nice nurse! Prayer answered :)
You are getting closer every moment!! Glad to hear that Herman has great nurses.
Stephanie : )
We can't wait to meet Mason! Sending lots of love your way..
Yeah! I am so excited to meet Mason soon. I can't imagine the anticipation for you guys. I don't know what else to say except Good Luck!
Post a Comment