exhausted. exhilarated. blessed beyond belief. i haven't slept in 27 hours and i still cannot believe that this giant baby boy in the room is ours! so it was a bit of surprise that mason was 9 lbs and 14 oz. -- even the doctor couldn't believe it! suddenly i feel so much better about the pregnancy weight gain!
we're recovering from yesterday and just loving on our sweet boy -- he has been incredibly laid back so far and we are enjoying getting to know him and his little quirks.
words just cannot describe the miracle that we've been given and how grateful we are that God has entrusted Mason to us.
"Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done." -Psalm 105:1
7 comments:
Guys,
We are happy that everything went well and the wait is finally over! Congratulation! Now get ready for those 3 am feedings!
Love,
Dmitry, Wendy and Tatiana
He is such a beautiful big boy. I am sp proud to be a great aunt and so thrilled my sister is finally a grandmother. She has waited for this day a long time. Goof job you two! Can't wait to hold him. Love you! Aunt Karen & Uncle Berry
I meant to say good job! Oops
kj
Congratulations! We are so happy for you. I can not believe how big he is. Just to let you know...all three of mine were only10 pounds at 2 months. All premature though. LOL! :) You did a great job! We can not wait to meet him. Welcome to the world of being a parent. We are glad you could join us. I am sure you will go through many emotions over the next few days, but words can not describe how wonderfully changed you are.
Blessings,
The Gerwick Family
Congratulations to the new little family!!!! He is absolutely adorable and I'm sure worth every minute of waiting :). We are so happy for you both and so happy for little Mason to be born to such amazing parents. Please keep the pictures coming -- they're so cute!
love,
Ashley, Graham, & Eden
Kammy, you look really great in this picture, so very, very happy! Brad, post some more pictures soon!
Yea!! Ya'll are a real family now :) I am so excited to meet little Mason! You are never going to be the same, and what an awesome thought!!! I am so glad everything went well and you are doing ok.
Post a Comment