Kammy & Brad I received you blog address from Barbara and Peewee. They had been keeping me posted on you guy's.I've enjoyed seeing all the pictures of you and your little (Big) bundle of joy. He is just beautiful. I can't really say who he looks like. Kammy he has you gorgeous lips. Brad he has your eyes. Does he have a red tint to his hair? In some of the pictures I can see Reece. Only time well tell. All I can say is that he is beautiful. God has intrusted the two of you with a true gift. May God guide you each day as you journey through life with this little one.God Bless You! I well be checking back in and seeing what is going on in Mason world. Be Good and I Love you both. Mary Fletcher
Kammy & Brad I received you blog address from Barbara and Peewee. They had been keeping me posted on you guy's.I've enjoyed seeing all the pictures of you and your little (Big) bundle of joy. He is just beautiful. I can't really say who he looks like. Kammy he has you gorgeous lips. Brad he has your eyes. Does he have a red tint to his hair? In some of the pictures I can see Reece. Only time well tell. All I can say is that he is beautiful. God has intrusted the two of you with a true gift. May God guide you each day as you journey through life with this little one.God Bless You! I well be checking back in and seeing what is going on in Mason world. Be Good and I Love you both. Mary Fletcher
2 comments:
Kammy & Brad
I received you blog address from Barbara and Peewee. They had been keeping me posted on you guy's.I've enjoyed seeing all the pictures of you and your little (Big) bundle of joy. He is just beautiful. I can't really say who he looks like. Kammy he has you gorgeous lips. Brad he has your eyes. Does he have a red tint to his hair? In some of the pictures I can see Reece. Only time well tell. All I can say is that he is beautiful. God has intrusted the two of you with a true gift. May God guide you each day as you journey through life with this little one.God Bless You! I well be checking back in and seeing what is going on in Mason world. Be Good and I Love you both. Mary Fletcher
Kammy & Brad
I received you blog address from Barbara and Peewee. They had been keeping me posted on you guy's.I've enjoyed seeing all the pictures of you and your little (Big) bundle of joy. He is just beautiful. I can't really say who he looks like. Kammy he has you gorgeous lips. Brad he has your eyes. Does he have a red tint to his hair? In some of the pictures I can see Reece. Only time well tell. All I can say is that he is beautiful. God has intrusted the two of you with a true gift. May God guide you each day as you journey through life with this little one.God Bless You! I well be checking back in and seeing what is going on in Mason world. Be Good and I Love you both. Mary Fletcher
Post a Comment