he fussed from 4-8:30 pm and then pretty much wailed from 9-midnight. welcome to parenthood! thankfully, grammy calmed him down and he finally slept from 12:30 to 3:30 and again from 3:45 to 6:45 am.
today is a better day... he had a bath (which was much less traumatic than his first one) and is sleeping peacefully, lasting between 3 and 4 hours between feedings (yay!)
here are a few pictures from yesterday and today... note how curious and protective cassie is of her little brother!


5 comments:
He is very sweet! I am seeing a Brad resemblance but it may be a boy thing! :) I want to call you and talk, but I don't want to bother you. I know how crazy it gets when you come home. I would also like to bring dinner when you are ready. Let me know.
Blessings,
Tanni
What a good Dog!
Ok, now it's just plain freaky. You guys were married on the EXACT date Elizabeth. Both of our first born's are boys and they're born within a little over a WEEK of each other.
And to top it off, you use the EXACT SAME CAR SEAT we brought home Daniel in. If you got that seat from one of Kammy's good friends, I think I'll scream! Haha!!
Ok, spill it. You really work for some top secret sector of the CIA and have cameras bugging us 24/7, don't you?
Congrats guys. Time to let the good times roll!
I am so happy to know all is going well. Let me know if you need anything! Katie
Kammy,
So happy for you, what a cute little dude!!! All my love and prayers! Elizabeth Stinson
Post a Comment